Make life easy with our humidistat. This humidity controller sometimes called a Greenhouse controller will automatically turn your mist maker and fan on when the desired humidity levels fall out of the preset range, and the humidity controller will turn the fogger and waterproof fan off when the humidity reaches your preset upper level.
This will run multiple smaller units such as (1, 3, 5 disc), or a single (6, 9, or 12 disc).
To run multiple mist makers, or a mist maker and a fan, you will need to use a small Heavy Duty GFI powerstrip.
PRO TIP: Make a "J" hook using a rubber band or zip tie at the end of the probe cable to keep the probe pointing upwards. This way, any condensed water will drip off the cord, not the sensor.
IHC-200, an easy-to-use, safe and reliable dual relay output humidity controller.
Play-and-plug design, dual-LED displays, it enables more humanized controlling.
Calibrating, high and low humidity alarming, and compressor delaying are supported.
Controlling humidifiers, dehumidifiers, and fans of 100-240V 12A to maintain an ideal humidity range.
- Range & Accuracy: Control humidity by setting value and differential value; Calibrate the humidity value
- Function: Delay protection for Control output; Query current temperature.
- Mode: Switch the modes between humidification and dehumidification automatically.
- Alarm: Alarm when sensor error or humidity exceeds limits; Alarm when humidity exceeds high/low humidity setting value.
- Multipurpose: Widely used for mushroom, greenhouse, ventilator fan, reptile enclosure, curing chamber, crawl space, snake cage, planting grow, etc.