Make life easy with our Inkbird humidistat. This humidity controller sometimes called a Greenhouse controller will automatically turn your mist maker and fan on when the desired humidity levels fall out of the preset range, and the humidity controller will turn the fogger and waterproof fan off when the humidity reaches your preset upper level.
Should I choose the Inkbird, or Willhi Version see our FAQ's or scroll down for more info!
This will run multiple smaller units such as (1, 3, 5 disc), or a single (6, 9, or 12 disc).
To run multiple mist makers, or a mist maker and a fan, you will need to use a small Heavy Duty GFI powerstrip.
PRO TIP: Make a "J" hook using a rubber band or zip tie at the end of the probe cable to keep the probe pointing upwards. This way, any condensed water will drip off the cord, not the sensor.
IHC-200, an easy-to-use, safe and reliable dual relay output humidity controller.
Play-and-plug design, dual-LED displays, it enables more humanized controlling.
Calibrating, high and low humidity alarming, and compressor delaying are supported.
Controlling humidifiers, dehumidifiers, and fans of 100-240V 12A to maintain an ideal humidity range.
- Range & Accuracy: Control humidity by setting value and differential value; Calibrate the humidity value
- Function: Delay protection for Control output; Query current temperature.
- Mode: Switch the modes between humidification and dehumidification automatically.
- Alarm: Alarm when sensor error or humidity exceeds limits; Alarm when humidity exceeds high/low humidity setting value.
- Multipurpose: Widely used for mushroom, greenhouse, ventilator fan, reptile enclosure, curing chamber, crawl space, snake cage, planting grow, etc.
Which model Humidistat should I choose?
Either model has it's fair share of supporters. They're both solid units. The only real difference is that the Inkbird unit has two outlets, However, one is for a dehumidifier and the other is for a humidifier. So if you have a need for dehumidification the Inkbird may be a better choice.
The main benefit of the Willhi model is that it has an easily replaceable sensor which is why I prefer this model. We can ship sensors directly to you from our warehouse and you'll be back in business in 2 days. If you have a sensor go out on the Inkbird, you will need to contact the factory directly and have them send you a replacement.
The Willhi has easily replaceable sensors, whereas the Inkbird needs to be disassembled to replace the sensor. Aside from that they are both great units!